Topics

Tutorial videos

Lombardi, Johann

Hi there,

FYI, we have posted several tutorial videos on the newly created DAOS YouTube channel (see https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVP4e_UTnSJg15Cm80UtNwg). This includes how to install RPMs, configure a DAOS system with the control plane or get started with the DAOS FileSystem layer. I would like to thank all the DAOS engineers who contributed to those videos!

We also had a lot of pre-existing YouTube videos that are now gathered under a single playlist, see https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkLsgO4eC8RKLeRi50e-HE88ezcp3hg48.

Hope this helps.

Johann

ps: DUG’20 is approaching! Check https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/DC/DUG20 for more information.