Topics

Slack community channel

Lombardi, Johann

Hi there,

I got several requests recently to migrate the community chat from Gitter to Slack. I have thus created a daos-stack workspace on slack and also enabled the integration with groups.io. Any subscribers to the DAOS community mailing should thus automatically receive an invite to join the slack channel. Let me know if you have any problems/concerns.