Topics

[DUG'20] Save the date & call for presentations!

Lombardi, Johann

Hi there,

As every year since 2017, we would like to hold the 4th annual DAOS User Group (DUG) around SC’20. Due to the pandemic situation, the DUG will obviously be virtual this year with live presentations on Nov 19. We purposely picked a date after the SC Tutorials/Workshops/BoFs to minimize conflicts, but please don’t hesitate to let us know (on this mailing list, on the slack channel or privately) if you are aware of any major conflict(s) that day. The time hasn’t been finalized yet, but we are shooting for a 3h-ish slot in the morning for America, late afternoon for EMEA and late evening for APAC (sorry about that) to maximize participations. Details are yet to be finalized and will be shared on the mailing list once ready.

As previous years, we would like to invite community members to submit presentation proposals (i.e. title + short summary) to daos-info@daos.groups.io

We encourage any feedback and would like to hear from you on your experience with DAOS, future plans, what you have contributed or intend to contribute, what worked … and did not work so well. We are looking forward to your submissions!

Take care.

Johann – on behalf of the Intel DAOS Team