Topics

DAOS User Group Meeting Announcement for SC18 - Updated Agenda

Neitzel, Bryon S

Greetings,

Please join us at the 2nd annual DAOS User Group meeting to be held at SC18 on Wednesday, November 14 from 4pm CST - 5:30pm.  This will be held at One Intel Station (OIS) in the Station Master’s Lounge, located in Union Station Dallas, 400 South Houston Street.

Please find below the current agenda :

  • 4:00 Welcome/Opening Remarks, Bryon Neitzel, Intel
  • 4:05 DAOS Development Update, Johann Lombardi, Intel
  • 4:35 HDF5 DAOS VOL Plugin, Elena Pourmal, The HDF Group
  • 5:00 DAOS@Argonne, Kevin Harms, Argonne National Laboratory
  • 5:20 Open Discussion (feedback, next event, ...)

Future agenda updates will be posted here: http://daos.io/display/DC/DUG18

There will be an Intel sponsored happy hour from 5-7 that evening  in the Intel reCharge Lounge at the same facility.  Feel free to stay after the meeting and join us for a drink and/or snack.

Please forward this invitation to anyone we may have missed, or anyone you think might want to attend.  This meeting is open to everyone.

We’re looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Bryon Neitzel

Director, Extreme Storage Architecture and Design Division (ESAD)

bryon.s.neitzel@...

Johann Lombardi

Principal Engineer ESAD

johann.lombardi@...