Topics

DAOS & HDF5

Farrell, Patrick Arthur

Good morning,

I'm aware there's an HDF5 plugin for DAOS, but I am not certain about the current status of the plugin, or where to find it.

Is there current info on this or can someone provide a pointer?

Thanks much.
-Patrick

Steffen Christgau

Hi Patrick, hi everybody,

On 8/25/20 2:39 PM, Farrell, Patrick Arthur wrote:
I'm aware there's an HDF5 plugin for DAOS, but I am not certain about the current status of the plugin,
I'm interested in that information as well. And moreover: What about the support for netCDF?

or where to find it.
https://bitbucket.hdfgroup.org/projects/HDF5VOL/repos/daos-vol/browse

I'm currently working on that matter but I'm struggling with the compilation process to get the tests compiled successfully.

Just as a side note: The Bitbucket's HEAD is not working with DAOS 1.0.1 due to some API changes in DAOS, but commit 34f3d46 appears to do. At least it compiles (without tests).

Steffen