Community Roadmap Update

Lombardi, Johann

Hi there,

Please note that the DAOS community roadmap has been updated on the wiki. Those changes were required to accelerate support for the “Non-PMem phase 1 and phase 2” I/O path (labelled md_on_ssd in jira, see here for more info) and also better align with our upcoming deployments/projects. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

Capital: 5 208 026.16 Euros