DUG'18 Presentations

Lombardi, Johann

Greetings,

Thank you for attending the DUG last week. I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you at the next event. The presentations have been posted to the DAOS wiki and can be accessed through this link - http://daos.io/display/DC/DUG18

Best regards,

broken link
http://daos.io/display/DC/DUG18

Any plans for DUG19?

Lombardi, Johann

Please check https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/DC/DUG18 instead.

We actually submitted a DAOS BoF for SC’19 and are waiting for the result. If it is not accepted, we will set up a separate event as we did last year.

From: <daos@daos.groups.io> on behalf of "email@..." <email@...>
Date: Wednesday 28 August 2019 at 09:52
To: "daos@daos.groups.io" <daos@daos.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [daos] DUG'18 Presentations