Re: Failed load module rdb

Alex Barcelo

I had a similar issue as you (I think), and I solved it in the same fashion: the error banished as soon as I added those two path to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in my .bashrc.

In my scenario, the specific error was on daos_agent execution, which was failing with a libgurt.so.4 error, because libgurt.so could not be found.

I am putting this info here just in case some future time traveler has the same error and tries to search for that library name (as I did).

I could not find anything saying that LD_LIBRARY_PATH should be needed, maybe it should be added here? https://daos-stack.github.io/admin/installation/

Or maybe that's not the proper way of solving those dynamic linking library issues?