From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alex Barcelo via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 1:20 PM
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: Re: [daos] Unable to start DAOS service from within a container in a machine with DCPM devices

The -f flag serves any purpose?

I am getting

(root) [alex.barcelo@localhost ~]$ docker exec server dmg -i storage format -f
ERROR: dmg: expected argument for flag `-f, --host-file'

Removing that flag makes the command work (that's what I observe). I don't know if that flag served any purpose, or it must be removed.

It appears in the last command in the subsection Running DAOS service in Docker

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47