From: <daos@daos.groups.io> on behalf of Shengyu SY19 Zhang <zhangsy19@...>
Date: Thursday 20 June 2019 at 10:35
To: "daos@daos.groups.io" <daos@daos.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [External] Re: [daos] failed to create pool: -1023 #chat

Hello,

Thank you for your help, since the ompi/pmix is depends projects of daos, I didn’t touch them, just follow quick-start in github, to build and run it.

I enter the path _build.external/ompi and pmix,  and then make && make install, all finished successfully.

For report-uri, since I’m running daos server in the /root/daos, I can see the uri file was created and can see the content, therefor just specify full path for the client, seems connection between client and server is OK (if I specify wrong, or nic not started, there is another error).

And also if I run: daosctl create-pool testpool, will get the same issue.

So I’m wondering where the problem is.

There are some information in the logs:

PMIx_Lookup group daos_server failed, rc: -46, value.type 0.
crt_pmix_attach group daos_server failed, rc: -1023.

Best Regards