From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of Krishnalal K K
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 10:25 AM
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: Re: [daos] DAOS server start failed(NVMe Scan Failed: privileged binary execution failed)

Hi all,

I am a new user to DAOS.

I am exploring the possibilities of DAOS for the replacement of Lustre.

Can anybody can share the installation steps of DAOS 2.2 on Rocky Linux 8.6.

As I am facing lot of dependency error on the installation of daos_server module in a DAOS server system.

I am trying to install the daos_server in a virtual machine.

Please help for completing the daos_server installation

Regards

Krishnalal.K.K

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]