From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of Groot
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2022 2:02 PM
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: Re: [daos] How to install DAOS on ARM64 platform

Thanks a lot.
But I can't install ipmctl on ARM64 platform.  I  tried to compile from the source but got an error saying the lack of cpuid.h file.
And I get error no nvm_management.h file while compiling daos as below

github.com/daos-stack/daos/src/control/lib/ipmctl

lib/ipmctl/nvm.go:17:10: fatal error: nvm_management.h: No such file or directory

So how to compile daos on ARM64 platform? Give some details ?
Thanks.
Groot