Re: mmap support with a dfuse-mounted posix conntainer

shmatsuu@...

Hi Bruno,

Thank you very much for checking! I'm using DAOS v2.0.1.One thing I forgot to mention previously is that I mounted the POSIX container with dfuse "--disable-caching" and got an error from mmap. Yes, without "--disable-caching" option, mmap succeeds with no errors in my environment as well. If you try to do dfuse mount with --disable-caching option, in your environment, does mmap succeed? I wanted to know if this is an expected behavior and to evaluate the effectiveness of caching in dfuse.

Thank you very much for your help,
---
Shohei