From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of Groot
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 11:15 AM
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: [daos] The file removal performance is very low by mdtest

I install the DAOS and use the mdtest to do some test with -a DFS (one server and one client with 20 cores, the server use 256G DCPM without nvme ssd). But I find the file removal performance is very low and the result shown as follow and I want to know if it is right? Or how to do the performance turning?

The config file of server is :

access_points: ['server-1']

port: 10001

transport_config:

    allow_insecure: false

    client_cert_dir: /etc/daos/certs/clients

    ca_cert: /etc/daos/certs/daosCA.crt

    cert: /etc/daos/certs/server.crt

    key: /etc/daos/certs/server.key

provider: ofi+verbs;ofi_rxm