From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of Groot
Sent: Wednesday, 13 April 2022 04:42
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: Re: [daos] dfuse mount error in centos 7

OK, thanks. And I want to know if I must mount the dfuse before using the libioil interception library?

Thanks a lot.
Groot

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
Registered Office: Munich