From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of Groot
Sent: Saturday, 9 April 2022 16:57
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: [daos] dfuse mount error in centos 7

I create the pool and container with POSIX type successfully. But I mount the dfs by dfuse failed and I get the error message as follow:
fuse: error: filesystem requested capabilities 0x10000 that are not supported by kernel, aborting.
My system is Centos 7 and the kernel is 3.10.0-957. I install the daos services by the yum repo.

Thanks a lot.

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
Registered Office: Munich