Re: High latency in metada write

shadow_vector@...

Hi Johann:

So you mean that although the operation over SCM is fast, but several sequential operations over SCM may result in the high latency?
Here is the test in my server with vos_perf:

Using array type, the latency is much higher(wrose than my test). The type "array" here means to the array in DAOS interface? Is there something wrong?

Another question, DAOS write the data buffer before the SCM operation in VOS.  I think the leader would waite,until follower complete all the operation and reply and this result in a higher latency.  Is there some problem with my understanding?
I'm confuesd with the array update flow now.

Best Regards!

Jan