Re: Post DAOS 2.0 installation and comments and questions

Omer

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

1. I saw :). Cool.
2. I used to build DAOS and install it, so I had a script that did that for me, but yes, with RPM based solution this shouldn't be a concern. I fixed my unit file to do what I suggested to overcome this.
3. I tried " dfuse --pool=pool0 --container=cont0 -m /mnt/dfuse" and after a while " dfuse -f --pool=pool0 --container=cont0 -m /mnt/dfuse". I'm guessing the 2nd version is expected to not return as the '-f' suggests, but I didn't get a command prompt back either way.

Omer