Re: Unable to build libmfu properly

Bohning, Dalton

Will you try appending ${MY_DAOS_INSTALL_PATH}/lib64 to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH and re-run the “make” command?

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${MY_DAOS_INSTALL_PATH}/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

~Dalton Bohning

From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of netsurfed
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 6:04 PM
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: Re: [daos] Unable to build libmfu properly

Hi, 

$ cat ${MY_MFU_BUILD_PATH}/src/common/CMakeFiles/mfu.dir/link.txt

/usr/bin/cc -fPIC -I/home/daos_agent/git/daos/build/include -L/home/daos_agent/git/daos/build/lib64/ -luuid -ldaos -ldfs -ldaos_common -lgurt -lpthread -shared -Wl,-soname,libmfu.so -o libmfu.so CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_bz2.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_bz2_static.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_compress_bz2_libcircle.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_decompress_bz2_libcircle.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_chunk.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_copy.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_io.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_chmod.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_create.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_remove.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_sort.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_usrgrp.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_flist_walk.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_io.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_param_path.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_path.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_pred.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/mfu_util.c.o CMakeFiles/mfu_o.dir/strmap.c.o  -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openmpi/lib:/home/daos_agent/install/lib: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/openmpi/lib/libmpi.so /home/daos_agent/install/lib/libdtcmp.so -larchive /home/daos_agent/install/lib/libcircle.so -lbz2

And The build command of libmfu is:
git clone 
https://github.com/mchaarawi/mpifileutils -b pfind_integration "${MY_MFU_SOURCE_PATH}" &&
mkdir -p "${MY_MFU_BUILD_PATH}" &&
cd "${MY_MFU_BUILD_PATH}" &&
CFLAGS="-I${MY_DAOS_INSTALL_PATH}/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L${MY_DAOS_INSTALL_PATH}/lib64/ -luuid -ldaos -ldfs -ldaos_common -lgurt -lpthread" \
cmake "${MY_MFU_SOURCE_PATH}" \
-DENABLE_XATTRS=OFF \
-DWITH_DTCMP_PREFIX=${MY_MFU_INSTALL_PATH} \
-DWITH_LibCircle_PREFIX=${MY_MFU_INSTALL_PATH} \
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${MY_MFU_INSTALL_PATH} &&
make -j8 install

Join daos@daos.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.