Re: Where should I to look for release notes?

cheneydeng@...

Thanks Michael,

I checked the DUG and the roadmap, it seems the self-healing feature is delivered in release1.2. I would like to confirm the status of self-healing since the README.md in 'src/rebuild/' claimed that:
Currently, since the raft leader can not exclude the target automatically, the sysadmin has to manually exclude the target from the pool, which then triggers the rebuild.

Do we still need this manual operations in release 1.2 when we say daos support seal-healing?