From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io> On Behalf Of cheneydeng via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 1 December 2021 10:58
To: daos@daos.groups.io
Subject: [daos] Where should I to look for release notes?

Hi DAOS,

I found the release notes on Github is very simple, I can't find a place to know what the progress of the roadmap and try to figure out if some features which I need are implemented or not. Is there any place to find such information?

DJ.

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
Registered Office: Munich