[DUG'21] Save the date & call for presentations!

Lombardi, Johann

Dear DAOS community,

We are pleased to announce the 5th annual DAOS User Group (DUG) around SC’21. The DUG will be again virtual this year with live presentations on Nov 19 from 9am to 1pm (Central Time). Details about the conference (e.g. dial-in info, agenda) will be updated here once finalized.

As previous years, we would like to invite community members to submit presentation proposals (i.e. title + short summary) to daos-info@daos.groups.io

We encourage any feedback and would like to hear from you on your experience with DAOS, future plans, what you have contributed or intend to contribute, what worked … and did not work so well. We are looking forward to your submissions!

Take care.

Johann – on behalf of the Intel DAOS Team