protential deadlock problem in daos/src/client/dfuse/il/int_posix.c

cyeaa@...

Hi developers,

I am about to report a protential bug, but I couldn't get access to the issue tracker in this site https://daosio.atlassian.net . I just put the description here, and thanks a lot if someone could reply.

The problem here is that the lock ioil_iog.iog_lock will become an unreleased lock if the program return at line 719. Normally this lock will be released at the end of the function, but the code in this branch(line 719) seems forget to release the lock. If this lock is required again in other place, there will be a deadlock problem.
The link of the code is here https://github.com/daos-stack/daos/blob/1cd2ae176878393051df10c73e6adc62668ec330/src/client/dfuse/il/int_posix.c#L710

I think the fixing of it should be simple, just need to release the lock before the return statement at line 719.

Thanks,
Chengfeng