DAOS on AWS?

bpetterson_08@...

Good Day,

New to DAOS and this group but didn't see a "rules and regulations section" so I hope this is okay. I have been reading all the docs and while everything I am reading looks straight forward i'd like to do a POC to wrap my head around the content.
Looking for some feedback on a theoretical test of DAOS on AWS? I am aware that they have dedicated NVMe volumes that can be setup on EC2 instances.
Has anyone done something like this?
If so, a follow up question would be were there any gotchas?

I am looking to run a test implementation of DAOS to vet out some possible HPC/BigData implementations but don't really have the investment for a physical hardware test.

Thanks,