Questions about DTX

段世博

hi~
   I have some questions about DTX. In DAOS, DTX is used to implement distributed transactions and ensure replica consistency. As far as I know, for a transaction in a prepared state in a non-leader node, the leader needs to be used to confirm whether it has been committed, which can avoid inconsistencies caused by some nodes have committed successfully while others failed.  My question is if the leader crashes during the 2PC process, will this affect the correctness of the system, or how does DAOS guarantee the correctness in this case?

thanks
~duan