Re: Error in installing via Docker and help needed for integrating with REST API

Lombardi, Johann

Hi,

Could you please advise what docker command you ran?

“docker build https://github.com/daos-stack/daos.git#master:utils/docker -f Dockerfile.centos.7” should work fine.

Regarding the REST API, it would be great to know the type of information you would like to expose via your REST interface.

From: <daos@daos.groups.io> on behalf of "asharma@..." <asharma@...>
Date: Wednesday 3 February 2021 at 03:09
To: "daos@daos.groups.io" <daos@daos.groups.io>
Subject: [daos] Error in installing via Docker and help needed for integrating with REST API

I am trying to Set-up the DAOS system on my local machine. So, when I am trying to run the DockerFile for the same, it gives me the following error:

Also, I want to connect my REST API to the DAOS Server, and I know there is something called 'client APIs ' for DAOS. But, I need to know how to integrate my REST API with DAOS.
It would be great if anyone could help me with this.