Re: Install problem

nicolau.manubens@...

Thanks for your help.

I have tried the ubuntu and leap dockerfiles too. Leap worked fine. The ubuntu one failed with a similar error when compiling acl_dump_test. I leave a snippet of the error below.

Although I can continue with the leap one for now, it would still be good to have the centos one working for tests, as our final DAOS system will be deployed on machines with centos.

Nicolau

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/prereq/dev/mercury/lib/libmercury.so.2: undefined reference to `NA_Error_to_string'

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/prereq/dev/mercury/lib/libmercury.so.2: undefined reference to `NA_Addr_free'

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/prereq/dev/mercury/lib/libmercury.so.2: undefined reference to `NA_Mem_handle_create_segments'

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/prereq/dev/mercury/lib/libmercury.so.2: undefined reference to `NA_Op_create'

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/prereq/dev/mercury/lib/libmercury.so.2: undefined reference to `NA_Mem_handle_free'

[...]