Re: CPU NUMA node bind error

Wu Huijun

Thanks Joel!

I am running DAOS with MPI. What I did was to use -bind-to ib0 in mpirun to bind the processes with the NUMA node with ib0 (am I doing right?)

However, although the previous warning message regarding 'No network devices bound to client NUMA node 0, using response from NUMA 1 ' is gone, the performance didn't improve at all... It seems it might not be the NUMA affinity of the network devices that caused performance degradation.

I was expecting the write performance to easily saturate the ib bandwidth... Could you please give some advices about what should I check, any configurations may matter?

Cheers,
Huijun