From: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, 15 October 2020 at 07:53
To: daos@daos.groups.io <daos@daos.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [daos] Error attempting to mount via DFUSE

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear, I had also attempted the same commands as Gert and received the same errors.

I had been using Ubuntu 20.04/centos7 docker images with Ubuntu 20.04 as my host OS.

Downgrading my host OS to Ubuntu 18.04 and using Ubuntu 20.04 docker images solved my issues.

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47