Re: no dRPC client set on Ubuntu 20.04.1

Nabarro, Tom

Hello Gert,

I can’t see anything obviously wrong with bringup and hugepage allocation, did you reboot the nodes (just as a sanity check)?

The next steps I will take is to get in touch with SPDK folks and reproduce on our side.

Regards,

Tom Nabarro – DCG/ESAD

M: +44 (0)7786 260986