Re: Behavior of daos_kv_get for non-existent Keys

Steffen Christgau

On 8/25/20 3:19 PM, Chaarawi, Mohamad wrote:
We have recently added conditional operations to the DAOS object and KV api to allow for such conditional operations:
DAOS_COND_KEY_INSERT/UPDATE/FETCH/PUNCH (for the daos_kv_* API)
Which would give you what you need.
Thanks for pointing that out, Mohamad.

However for the KV API, I actually see an issue where these flags are not properly set.
I will push a patch to fix this soon and let you know.
Great. Looking forward for a notification.

Just to be sure: Given that the API would work correctly, these conditional operations are passed with the flags parameter which are marked as "currently ignored"?!

Regards, Steffen