Distributed Asynchronous Object Storage email@example.com
DAOS is a open-source storage stack designed from the ground up to address many of the problems that arise when scaling out storage. DAOS takes advantage of next generation non-volatile memory technologies while presenting a rich and scalable storage interface providing features such as transactional non-blocking list I/O, data resiliency on top of commodity hardware, fine grained data control, and storage tiering to optimize performance and cost.
- 295 Members
- 364 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.